A sample of business model Short Description:
- The product – the website
- Our company will specialize on books & books delivering from the library operating in Rajshahi people.
- The target group: students/general public who are interested to read books.
- Our product is connected with book services in library.
A sample of business model Product description:
- Name of the product: BooksforAll
- BooksforAll is a website of books & books delivery which is a combination of both product and service:
- Product is a website
- Service is providing relevant information concerning accommodation and reading in library.
- Services that are offered through the website:
- Books are different types (noble, short story, poem, science fiction, journals, periodicals )
- Possibility to create your own likeness to read book.
- Chat box (feedback from users)
- Regular Campaigns – books for those who are in need.
- Link to all the libraries operating in Bangladesh
Market in Rajshahi:
- Here in Rajshahi hasn’t available too much this types of services.
- Among the whole Bangladesh our focus is on Rajshahi because of large rate of incoming students every year.
Why Market in Rajshahi:
- Rajshahi is the educational base city of Bangladesh.
- Here are being lots of scholar People.
- Market connected with web service of books ordering is new for Rajshahi – BooksforAll is reading the Proper Market in Rajshahi.
- Nowadays – the main companies that can be our main competitors are the websites www.rajshahi.re as well as www.librarian.re
- The direct link of our site: http://www.students .rajshahi.re/eng/fpage/
- We do not consider these two websites as our main competitors because they do not offer same services as we do.
Bases for Segmenting Consumer Marketing:
|Demographic||Minimum income 400$, 10-30 years, children and young people, mostly for middle class, the level of education (at least secondary school)|
Personality: People who would like to know as much information as possible.
Life styles: Active life style, energetic.
Values: time, interests, culture.
|Behavioral – 1||High quality for low cost (price sensitively)|
|Behavioral – 2||
Nonusers: People who has problem with technological innovations.
Light users: Teenagers who search in the internet mostly for their needed.
Heavy users: Students who interested in reading something new for gaining knowledge(mostly boys)
You can get a sample of business model-BooksForAll in the being file:
Studying at the University of Rajshahi.